A simple thank you card this time. The recipient is female, 50something, feminine but not overly girly.
– Tonic Studios Into the Woods paper stack
– Kraft card
– Pale pink mirriboard from Create and Craft
– 6×6 white card blank
– Sheer pale pink ribbon
– Narrow pink ribbon
– Thank you die (free with a magazine, but I can’t remember which, sorry)
– Roll up flower die
– Glitter glue
1) Cut a piece of Kraft card to 1404x1404mm. Mat a piece of white paper with green leaves cut to 1402x1402mm on top.
2) Cut two pieces of brown flowery paper to 600×600. Stick these in top left and bottom right corners, leaving a 100mm border to the side, but ensuring it’s flush against top and bottom respectively.
3) Mat a piece of white paper with large pink flowers cut to 1000x1000mm onto a 1002x1002mm piece Kraft card and stick this in centre of card front.
4) Wrap a piece of sheer pink ribbon around bottom of card, approximately 1/3 of the way up. Wrap the narrow pink ribbon on top of this. Fasten the ends behind card front for neatness.
5) Attach card front to card blank.
6) Die cut sentiment from pink mirriboard and stick on centre panel. I like the more jaunty angle, but it depends on the style you’re going for.
7) Die cut a roll-up flower from pink mirriboard. Roll using a quilling tool or tweezers from outside in, and attach to bottom left corner of the centre panel, on top of the two ribbons.
8) Add three dots of glitter glue on the narrow ribbon, in bottom right hand corner of centre panel.
I particularly like your design here – this would work so well over and over for different cards and occasions.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you x